2017年11月17日金曜日

Climbing Mount Taikazan

Hi everyone,

こんにちは、皆さん。

It’s Taz here – I’m from Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England.  I have been in Japan for about 4 months now and I am really enjoying it here!

タズです。
イングランドのニューキャッスルから来ました。
日本に来て4か月になります。


I am not a very fit or active person but I recently decided to climb Mount Taikazan in Shunan!  All of the other teachers were busy or didn’t want to go, so I decided to climb it alone.  I used my phone’s navigation system to get to the bottom of the mountain, then I parked my car and walked up.  I considered walking up one of the trails, but I saw a sign warning me of snakes!  😱

私はアクティブな方ではないのですが、
最近、周南の太華山を登ることを決めました!・・・



I decided to just walk along the road which the cars take to get to the top of the mountain.  I took some beautiful photos of the sights along the way up…


道に沿って、頂上をめざし、美しい写真を撮りました。・・










…and once I got to the top.










It was very quiet going up – I only saw 1 other person as I was climbing the mountain and, once I got to the top, I saw another 4 or 5 people.


頂上はとても静かでした。・・・







I enjoyed the sights so much that I decided to go up Mount Taikazan again the following week, but this time I wanted to see the sunset from the top, so I decided to drive up.  I drove up and enjoyed the peaceful view at the top of the mountain, again taking lots of pictures.

景色を楽しんで、また次の週にこの山に登ろうと決めました。しかし、次の週には日の入りを見たかったので、車で行きました。・・・







It was a bit scary walking around in the dark afterwards, when I went to find my car!  😕

暗闇では、歩くのも怖くて・・・




The weather is a bit colder now but I hope to climb up again in the Spring, as I think it will be beautiful in a different way!

寒くなってきましたが、また春に登山をしたいと思います。・・・



Hopefully I will add more about my adventures soon…  🙂

また、いろいろとお話ししますね!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿