2013年6月19日水曜日

My Okayama Adventure!

~初めてのバンジージャンプ体験(ミッシェル講師)~

Good Afternoon! I hope you're enjoying the rainy season!

Earlier this week, I spent two days traveling in Okayama Prefecture. I had never been there before, so I was very excited for my first visit!

Have you ever seen the Seto Inland Sea? The water is very clear, and it looks especially beautiful on a sunny day. Near the Seto Ohashi Bridge, there is a theme park called Washuzan Highland, where you can ride roller coasters, watch samba dancing, and even go bungee jumping! 

The "Chu-pi Coaster" overlooking the Seto Inland Sea.
Next time you visit Okayama, why not try bungee jumping, too? 

Kurashiki is another beautiful place in Okayama.

White-wall houses in the Bikan District.

Is this really the 21st Century?
The city is very old, and has many historical sights. The Bikan District and Ivy Square are popular tourist spots. You'll feel like you're walking through the past! 




Please take your next vacation is this beautiful city! 

Maybe you can see me there again someday!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿