2013年4月19日金曜日

The reason I came to Japan!  好きなスポーツは? (メル講師)

I used to live in Korea and watch T.V. after work. Sumo was always on at 1:00 in the morning. It was wonderful. I wanted to see it.

My favourite sumo wrestler was Asashoryu. 

I came to Japan to make my dream come true. I saw sumo last year in Ube.

It was a wonderful day.

 

Sumo is Japan's greatest sport. The wrestlers are very big and strong but they can move as gracefully as ballet dancers.

Haramafuji is my favourite now. I knew he would be yokozuna one day! He used to called Ama. He moved from sekiwake to oozeki to yokozuna. He is very fast. 

I got very close to Hakuho in Ube but he didn't see me shouting (very loudly!)

 

Who needs baseball?

Sumo is the best sport ever! ~ Mel.

 


 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Mel
    Hello from Kimi:)
    I'm glad you like Japanese sports!
    The wrestlers can move gracefully?

    返信削除